Having only just finished school I'm overwhelmed by having all this wonderful spare time on my hands. During my stressful school year I've almost forgotten how to relax and be creative, but that's what I plan to do now! I hope blogging will be a way for me to share some of these creative activities with the world, maybe the place for an odd rant, sharing a burst of inspiration and harboring my love for fashion. I'm a pursuer of beautiful things who has no idea yet what to do with my life, but I hope to find this out through my experiences.
One of my biggest forms of procrastination when I was 'studying' for my exams was definitely looking at blogs- mainly fashion ones, and just being inspired by what makes other people inspired. And now it's my turn to start. I had a bit of a recent revelation that I need to just go ahead and do those things I always wished/thought about doing.
Today was Sunday, and it was rainy, uneventful and relaxing. (I slept in ridiculously late and had no reason to feel guilty!)
My parents recently bought an old bungalow in East Brunswick (in need of renovations) and I went round this afternoon and helped clean up a bit before we lease it out to tenants.
My outfit:
Red cardigan: Savers ($5!)
Playsuit (actually a two piece, shhh.) given to me by my lovely babysitting client and owner of vintage shop 'This Law', Brunswick.
Tights: Target?
Necklace: Locally made and present from my Mum
Belt: opp shop

oh alice you pretty thing! i really love your cardigan! yay im the first to comment.
ReplyDeletegood luck with everything :)
thanks Sully/Sandra!
ReplyDelete