Friday, April 16, 2010

lust for life.

Do you know that feeling of being so inspired by the world you think you could just about burst? I've had that feeling many times this week. I can feel myself getting out of this miserable, uncreative rut I've been in for too long and it feels amazing. Frustratingly, my internet stopped working right after my last post- just when I felt the strongest desire to blog and vent some of these little joys. (But tonight I'm babysitting and essentially being payed to do so!) Here are some of these said joys.

Yesterday I watched an Andy Warhol documentary in a Uni lecture and rekindled an obsession with the sixties.


The weather turned colder and I put on my new-but-vintage brown suede boots and bought some patterned stockings. I plan to knit a scarf very soon. Autumn is my favourite season.


Developed a momentary crush on every sweet looking boy who smiled at me and having 'hopeless romantic' thoughts which are enojoyable rather than depressing.


Starting to meditate and take baths.Getting more sleep. Stressing less.



I've been thinking about how I want to make a courdroy pinafore dress or skirt and wear it over stripey tops. I'm very drawn towards simple, nicely shaped clothes at the moment. And Earthy colours.



Disovering the Splendour In The Grass line-up with my friend and getting so excited, only to realise how much money it's going to cost us. A little too good to be true perhaps.


Love Alice.

1 comment: