Tuesday, April 27, 2010

nostalgia.

It's cold and wet outside, and I have the day off. This means I've been staying inside being cozy, catching up on uni readings, eating delicious lebanese breads, listening to Leonard Cohen and getting distracted by some old family photos I dug out. It makes me so very nostalgic, warm and fuzzy looking at them.


Mum, Dad and my sister Grace with me on the day I was born.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The First Birthday.
Photobucket

Mum and I in London.
Photobucket
My sixth Birthday.
Photobucket
Our beloved cubby house.
Photobucket

Dress-ups with my sister. We played 'getting married' and I was the groom. Note my 'manly' expression.

Don't you sometimes wish you could experience being a kid again? Just for a little while?

Love Alice.

2 comments:

  1. especially enjoy the 'sixth birthday' pic. you look so completely thrilled that it's your birthday.
    cute little outfit in the third pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were so adorable, and still are.
    i miss you
    x

    ReplyDelete